From Artyom Horuzhenko <akhor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minimum password length issue
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:45:13 GMT
Maxim, please have a look at the "updatePassword" method at the
"Users" class. There is a password length check:

if (pass == null || pass.length() < userPassMinimumLength) {
	throw new RuntimeException("Password of invalid length is provided");
}

Is this code realy needed? The password length is checked on the client side.