From Vincenzo Raimondo <vincent.raimo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing application to compare Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) in SWF11 in OpenMeetings Raju
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:12:16 GMT
Hi

If you are interested you can test my modified application test for compare
AEC.

This work as standard application  test-setup.lzx.swf11.swf:

   - Copy mytest-setup.lzx.swf11.swf. in your
   local:$RED5_HOME/webapps/openmeetings/
   - You can then access it with:
   http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/mytest-setup.lzx.swf11.swf
   - (localhost of course needs to be replaced if you run your red5 server
   in the network).

In this application test I have added:

   -  Configuration options for enhanced audio (needed for acoustic echo
   cancellation).
   -  Select the codec to use for compressing audio. Available codecs are
   Nellymoser    and Speex (the default)
   -  Select mode HEADSET when both parties are using headsets. Acoustic
   echo cancellation operates in low-echo mode. This mode requires the least
   amount of computing power.

Link Download:
mytest-setup.lzx.swf11.swf<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14152853/mytest-setup.lzx.swf11.swf>

Bye

Link Download:

2012/12/13 Vincenzo Raimondo <vincent.raimondo@gmail.com>

> Hi everyone,
> I have tested the app for little time, but I don't understand why none
> microphone does work with the browser Google Chrome.
> Instead with Mozilla Firefox all mic i have used works very well.
>
> Sebastian this is the last version of test-setup.lzx.swf11.swf ?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent/src/test/test-setup.lzx?view=log&pathrev=1397817
>

> 2012/12/6 Joseph Karwat <jkarwat@jellnet.com>
>
>> Sebastian:****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> I loaded the test app into our test environment.  It runs a recent
>> build.  I cannot get the play broadcast to work.  When I click “play
>> broadcast” I get this error.****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> ERROR @test-setup.lzx≈173: ArgumentError: Error #2126****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Thanks****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Joseph****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Joseph Karwat | 415-462-0263 | JellVideo <http://www.jellvideo.com/> |
>> www.jellnet.com | [image: 3psquare93x77] ****
>>
>> *Jell Networks, Inc**. *
>>
>> Enterprise Video Collaboration Solutions****
>>
>> ** **

PC
> [...]
>> selected, the echo is *greatly* reduced *on a laptop that does not have
>> any hardware AEC features*, and when using the internal speakers and
>> microphone.****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Below is the “Laszlo Debugger” log output from my test server.  If you
>> want to test with my server, you can connect with
>> http://www.goproject.info:5080/openmeetings/test-setup.lzx.swf11.swf but
>> I the bandwidth is limited.  Occasionally I get bandwidth warning messages
>> in the log file.****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> connectRtmpConnection URL: *rtmp://
>> 59.167.79.92:1935/openmeetings/testscope* ****
>>
>> setId  65 ****
>>
>> devrtmpconnection «<anonymous extends='canvas'>#2#1| #canvas» _onStatus
>> NetConnection.Connect.Success ****
>>
>> «flash.media::MicrophoneEnhancedOptions#3| {}» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Publish.Start «flash.net::NetStream#4|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Play.Reset «flash.net::NetStream#5|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Play.Start «flash.net::NetStream#5|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Video.DimensionChange «flash.net::NetStream#5|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Play.InsufficientBW «flash.net::NetStream#5|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Pause.Notify «flash.net::NetStream#5|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Play.Stop «flash.net::NetStream#5|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Buffer.Flush «flash.net::NetStream#5|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> netStream_onNetStatus:  NetStream.Unpublish.Success «flash.net::NetStream#4|
>> [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> lzx> Debug.inspect([object NetStream]) ****
>>
>> «flash.net::NetStream#5| [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> «flash.net::NetStream#5| [object NetStream]» ****
>>
>> lzx>****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> If anyone has more information about how to use the “
>> test-setup.lzx.swf11.swf” application or makes modifications, I would
>> like to do further testing, for example a test between two to four
>> users/PCs, though Joseph’s comment about integrating this into Openmeetings
>> would give the greatest flexibility for testing. I would suggest having
>> just one admin setting to turn on or off the use of all AEC features, e.g.
>> both “useEchoSuppression” and “Use Enhanced Microphone”.  Personally I
>> would just have these items turned on permanently in the code with no
>> options.****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> If anyone can explain to me what the “Adobe Flash Player Settings”
>> “Reduce Echo” option actually does, I would be very interested to know.
>> That is how this setting integrates with a Flash application’s code, like

Joseph