From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Cluster Architecture
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 01:21:06 GMT
Hi Maxims,

please review again, I changed it even more.

This SOAP/REST sync between nodes is really not good. It will be much too
slow.
A lightweight session object in the database as you proposed initially is
better.
That way every node in the cluster has a lightweight (but clustered)
session store available and can redirect the user to the correct node (and
we have no cluster specific code in our app).

Also that way we can use a DNS load balancing as like any other web
application and our HTTP traffic is clustered. Not only RTMP.
I think this approach more meets the real world.

Sebastian