From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA Clustering (and MySQL Replication)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:04:30 GMT
I think I found what I was searching for:
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/2.2.1/apache-openjpa/docs/ref_guide_event.html#ref_guide_event_conf_tcp

The RemoteCommitProvider must be set up and notify the other instances to
have a cache synchronization.

I am not sure about the primary key issue yet, I guess there must be some
kind of solution to let the database-cluster manage the sequences/pk's, so
that multiple instances can write to the same database-cluster at once
without primary key duplication/constraint errors.

Thanks
Sebastian