From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updated Cluster Architecture
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 04:54:27 GMT
Yes,

it is almost the same as your proposal! The other differences are:

1) The params that are needed during the "sync" (sync-whiteboard for
example) are stored in the IClient. That way you don't need each RoomClient
when you iterate through the connections. And in that sense the RoomClient
can go into the database without affecting the performance (with some
exceptions)

2) When the user enters a conference room he will be redirected to another
node/server.
To keep things simple I would use one "master" server. Otherwise you would
need to be able to send a chat message in the dashboard-overall chat from
one node to another.

3) I would not use a HTTP round-robin DNS initially. The issue is the
upload complete event. The event won't work if you do handle RTMP on node2
while the HTTP upload is handled on node1.

4) Kick user from admin UI. It needs some more modifications to work with
the new scenario.

I am currently implementing Point No 1)

Sebastian

> Just look through the new design
> It seems to be very similar to the old one :) With the only major
> exception: It uses OpenJPA special driver to avoid DB conflics :)
>
> great :)
>

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:21 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gliffy, its part of our wiki (Add => Gliffy)
>>
>> Sebastian
>>

>> 2013/1/16 Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Sebastian,
>>> which tool do you use to create such good looking pictures?
>>>
>>> --
>>> With best regards / с наилучшими пожеланиями,
>>> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
>>> http://dataved.ru/
>>> +7 916 562 8095

>>> file-based)