From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue-512
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 20:20:47 GMT
What you've fixed Maxim was the method:
public synchronized Boolean overwritePublicSID(String newPublicSID)
right?
That seems to me correct. I am currently not 100% sure if there is another
method to be checked.
But there is an easy way to check it:
When you goto the RoomClient object, highlight the method "setPublicSID"
and then press shift+ctrl+g then it should show all code snippets that
reference this method ... aka everywhere where the publicSID is set to the
RoomClient.
And everywhere this publicSID is set, also the IClient needs to be updated
using the SessionsVariablesUtil.
I think I missed this step for this session attribute.

Sebastian