From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 issues changed in red5
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:59:10 GMT
Hi Maxim,

thanks for sharing that. From my point of view we made the right decision
to implement our own clustering. At least until the other solution is ready.

I had made some test with our clustering that went well. However the
synchronizing of the recordings from the slave to the master is still a
todo.
I had implemented different variants for that, but they all had some kind
of backdraw.
I will summarize that in another mail when I have synced and updated to the
latest revision and can prepare some use cases.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock