From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue-512
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 03:22:50 GMT
I feel this code need to be redesigned :( I don't really like publicSID
stored in 2 places ... too much space for the error :(
=> well actually this is exactly what I am doing no, refactor in order to
have the publicSID in two places.
One time in the database/sessionstore second time in the IClient.
If you don't have the information in the IClient you need to access the
full Client-object, which would mean that you need to make a request to the
database. Accessing db objects during sync methods will destroy our
performance.

Sebastian

> Thanks for the update.
> I did check all the places publicSID is get changed and seems to fix them
> all.
>
> I feel this code need to be redesigned :( I don't really like publicSID
> stored in 2 places ... too much space for the error :(
>

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:20 AM, seba.wagner@gmail.com <
> seba.wagner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What you've fixed Maxim was the method:
>> public synchronized Boolean overwritePublicSID(String newPublicSID)
>> right?
>> That seems to me correct. I am currently not 100% sure if there is
>> another method to be checked.
>> But there is an easy way to check it:
>> When you goto the RoomClient object, highlight the method "setPublicSID"
>> and then press shift+ctrl+g then it should show all code snippets that
>> reference this method ... aka everywhere where the publicSID is set to the
>> RoomClient.
>> And everywhere this publicSID is set, also the IClient needs to be
>> updated using the SessionsVariablesUtil.
>> I think I missed this step for this session attribute.
>>
>> Sebastian
>>

>> 2013/1/22 seba.wagner@gmail.com <seba.wagner@gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi Maxim,
>>>
>>> I will try to look at it asap. I did not expect any issue, I thought it
>>> should have been working just as it did before I added the cluster specific
>>> stuff.
>>>
>>> Sebastian

and

I've