From Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>
Subject Re: First task for me OPENMEETINGS-441
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 07:34:24 GMT
Hello Alexander,

it is fixed in 2.1!

But unfortunately I can not use 2.1 at this time. At first I needed the
possibility to backup my 2.0-Installation. All the trouble happens
because I use a postgresql database. I think now it is possible for me
to install OM 2.0 with backup-function and the data from the current
(running) installation. Maybe i just need to run the installer again
using the changed persistence.xml.

I need to check this.

Anyway I could backup my data once. So it is fixed somehow.

I just needed to add the few lines in persistence.xml as mentioned below
and restart the system. So it is not usable with the graphical frontend
but it is posisible to use the command-line admin to make a backup.

greetings and thanks
Peter Dähn