From Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>
Subject Re: First task for me OPENMEETINGS-441
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:24:31 GMT
Happy new year everyone,

unfortunately it isn't that easy.

When I add the missing lines in persistence.xml OM won't start anymore.
So no backup possible.

I can not switch to OM 2.1 because i can not backup 2.0 and the tool I
use here even won't work with OM2.1.

At first I need to backup the Data from the 2.0-installation, then i
could try a different revision of OM2.0 and maybe in the future switch
to OM2.1.

With best regards
Peter Dähn