From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openmeetings test automation
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 09:26:31 GMT
Hello Dimitry,

As for your questions,

1) we do have some tests; they require special setup to run;

2) ideally it would be nice to have server API and test if the server
implements API correctly; testing clienrs would be nice, though I believe
this is the second priority;

3) I'm sure the product should grow into direction when people get our
server and customize or implement the client part themselves;

4) I don't have expectations for time required; I'm pretty sure no new
framework should be developed; junit with few plug-ins should suffice;

12.12.2012 12:04 пользователь "Dimitry Gerasimenko" <dgerasim@gmail.com>
написал:

> Do you have any tests right now?
> Do you plan to test only server or clients as well? In my opinion
eventually you would have to test both.
> Do you have clients which run w/o GUI for testing server?
> What are your expectations? How soon do you need framework? How long do
*you* think it will take to develop it?
> It appears that on Mondays you hold general discussion for multiple
participants, my question are more specific.