From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some slight glitches with the network testing tool
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:13:52 GMT
This top level element that you are refering to (helpAndBugs.lzx) is
instatiated at a later moment, after the user is logged in and the
Navigation is loaded.

So there is no chance to have a single place, if you want to show it while
not logged in you have to use another view / UI element. As there is
actually almost no UI element initialized except the login prompt when the
user loads the application I don't know where elsewhere to put it to have
it visible in both modi (loggedin and logged'out).

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock