From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to increase the quality of the video and voice ?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 06:02:39 GMT
Hi supercomp,

dely of audio/video always means that you have a bandwidth issue.
I don't know your network or what setup you are using but in 99,99% this
issue is because of network/bandwidth issues.
OpenMeetings runs perfectly if it has the needed bandwidth, unfortunatelly
the first thing that has delays if there is a network/bandwidth issue is
the audio, second the video, then the rest of the application. We can't
change anything about that, but you should be able to change something
about the bandwidth in your setup.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner