From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some issue with the chat panel and the fontsize
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 23:13:03 GMT
And there are several runtime errors connected to the new chat font options:

WARNING @modules/conference/tabcontent/chat/chatTabBottom.lzx≈123:
reference to undefined property 'allowFontStyles'
chatTabBottom updatefontbuttonvisible allowFontStyles undefined
WARNING @modules/conference/tabcontent/chat/chatTabBottom.lzx≈124:
reference to undefined property 'allowFontStyles'
WARNING @modules/conference/tabcontent/chat/chatTabBottom.lzx≈125:
reference to undefined property 'allowFontStyles'

WARNING @modules/chat/fontOptions.lzx≈128: reference to undefined property
'length'

WARNING @modules/conference/tabcontent/chat/chatOutput.lzx≈110: reference
to undefined property 'length'

Please make sure you fix those. Remember: In the SWF8 app those
NullPointerException seem to have little effect. In the SWF10 app it would
have the consequence that the entire app might freeze. Also it makes the
client almost unmaintainable if you have so many warnings.
A last resort that (at least I think is sometimes acceptable) is a
if-clause like:
if (blabla["myvar"]) {
  blabla.myvar = xyz
  (or blabla.setAttribute("myvar",xyz); //if you want to invoke the onmyvar
listener on that blabla view)
}

blabla["myvar"] will be true if the variable exists. But at least blabla
must exist of course.

For the method: "updatefontbuttonvisible" I think the issue is that you
call this method when currentRoomObject is not yet initialized.
This happens because the onisopen handler is initialized before the client
actually is really in the room.

For the other warnings you might have to debug the variables that you are
using in detail.

Sebastian