From "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <seba.wag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some slight glitches with the network testing tool
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:52:30 GMT
The application should be also loaded using the URL:
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/?swf=networktesting.swf10.swf

That way it uses the correct embed code and for example the favicon is
right.
If you use:
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/networktesting.swf10.swf?xyz=123
Then there is no embed code used at all. It is no really officially defined
what a browser will do with such an SWF. It might open the file using the
Flash player, it might happen that in any future a browser will just do
nothing.

Do you know where to put this URL?
Eventually it might makes sense to show this link somewhere in the login
prompt. That way it has a somewhat more prominent place and people realize
that they could use this tool even without OpenMeetings or need to sign up
or anything.
What do you think?

Sebastian