From supercomp <liufeiyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a way to increase the quality of the video and voice ?
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 14:38:22 GMT
  Hi erveryone,
I studied ,modified and applied your product on my systems. Have you
ever considered:
1. Latency of voice and video, at inner network ( at least 2 seconds
from my experiments)
2. Multi parties (around 6) could not use Conference room smoothly.
We  uses Internet (about 8 Mbps).

As we know that OM use the flash to compress video and audio,  what I
want to know is that  a way to improve the delay of voice and video?
 If I want to modify the source code , what should I do ? can you give
me some suggestion?

Thanks