incubator-openmeetings-dev mailing list archives: March 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: what is still open in the audio/video components Sun, 11 Mar, 06:01
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: discussing the update mechanism - a command line interface to manage OpenMeetings Tue, 20 Mar, 09:37
Тимур Тлеукенов Openmeetngs recording scale Thu, 22 Mar, 07:06
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: svn commit: r1305274 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ WebContent/languages/ WebContent/openmeetings/ WebContent/src/base/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/conference/ WebCont Tue, 27 Mar, 08:18
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: svn commit: r1305274 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ WebContent/languages/ WebContent/openmeetings/ WebContent/src/base/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/conference/ WebCont Tue, 27 Mar, 14:57
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: svn commit: r1305274 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ WebContent/languages/ WebContent/openmeetings/ WebContent/src/base/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/conference/ WebCont Tue, 27 Mar, 15:00
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: svn commit: r1305274 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ WebContent/languages/ WebContent/openmeetings/ WebContent/src/base/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/conference/ WebCont Tue, 27 Mar, 17:01
Антон Смирнов Android app Fri, 16 Mar, 11:44
Антон Смирнов Android app for OpenMeetings project - libs and apps overview Fri, 16 Mar, 11:46
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: what is "initVideoContainer" needed? Fri, 02 Mar, 13:39
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: Re: [VOTE] Timur Tleukenov as a Committer and PMC member Mon, 05 Mar, 11:47
Тимур Тлеукенов Permissions for committing Tue, 06 Mar, 07:08
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: Permissions for committing Tue, 06 Mar, 07:43
Тимур Тлеукенов Re: Openmeetings sip-applet Tue, 06 Mar, 16:53
Alexei Fedotov Re: Error While Loading Client Fri, 02 Mar, 06:43
Alexei Fedotov Re: Is there any way to re-arrange the lay-outs? Sat, 03 Mar, 11:32
Alexei Fedotov Re: Project restructuring Wed, 07 Mar, 05:11
Alexei Fedotov Re: Project restructuring Wed, 07 Mar, 09:28
Alexei Fedotov Re: How to get access to blogs.apache.org? Fri, 09 Mar, 07:43
Alexei Fedotov Re: How to get access to blogs.apache.org? Fri, 09 Mar, 08:05
Alexei Fedotov Re: OpenMeetings status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by SebastianWagner) Sun, 11 Mar, 06:23
Alexei Fedotov Roadmap attempt: interesting things to be done (GSoC guys, take a look) Sun, 11 Mar, 13:25
Alexei Fedotov Re: Roadmap attempt: interesting things to be done (GSoC guys, take a look) Sun, 11 Mar, 14:49
Alexei Fedotov Re: Roadmap attempt: interesting things to be done (GSoC guys, take a look) Sun, 11 Mar, 14:49
Alexei Fedotov A server for Openmeetings Re: OpenMeetings status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by SebastianWagner) Mon, 12 Mar, 07:24
Alexei Fedotov Re: A server for Openmeetings Re: OpenMeetings status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by SebastianWagner) Mon, 12 Mar, 08:59
Alexei Fedotov Re: New Calendar UI ScreenShots/Design Mon, 12 Mar, 10:12
Alexei Fedotov Re: Roadmap attempt: interesting things to be done (GSoC guys, take a look) Mon, 12 Mar, 14:06
Alexei Fedotov Re: Roadmap attempt: interesting things to be done (GSoC guys, take a look) Mon, 12 Mar, 14:49
Alexei Fedotov Re: Distribution for iCal4J in Apache Projects Mon, 12 Mar, 18:46
Alexei Fedotov Fwd: [Announce] Google Summer of Code 2012 Wed, 14 Mar, 12:59
Alexei Fedotov Re: OpenMeetings Wed, 14 Mar, 20:46
Alexei Fedotov Re: I am getting this error Thu, 15 Mar, 09:47
Alexei Fedotov Re: MoodleMoot 2012 Presentation Sat, 17 Mar, 06:55
Alexei Fedotov Fwd: Sign up for GSoC ASF Mentors Sat, 17 Mar, 15:45
Alexei Fedotov Re: [Announce] Google Summer of Code 2012 Sun, 18 Mar, 08:16
Alexei Fedotov Re: Android app Sun, 18 Mar, 18:41
Alexei Fedotov Re: Broken Link for Wiki in new Website Mon, 19 Mar, 06:18
Alexei Fedotov Re: Broken Link for Wiki in new Website Mon, 19 Mar, 06:23
Alexei Fedotov Re: Android app Mon, 19 Mar, 12:15
Alexei Fedotov Re: running OM proxied Mon, 19 Mar, 13:46
Alexei Fedotov Re: running OM proxied Mon, 19 Mar, 15:27
Alexei Fedotov Re: running OM proxied Mon, 19 Mar, 15:27
Alexei Fedotov Re: running OM proxied Mon, 19 Mar, 17:41
Alexei Fedotov Re: MODERATE for openmeetings-dev@incubator.apache.org Mon, 19 Mar, 18:21
Alexei Fedotov Re: Recording OpenMeetings version - 1_9_1_r4707 Tue, 20 Mar, 09:13
Alexei Fedotov GSoC Mentorship: Apache Openmeetings (incubating) Tue, 20 Mar, 10:01
Alexei Fedotov Re: GSoC Mentorship: Apache Openmeetings (incubating) Tue, 20 Mar, 10:03
Alexei Fedotov Re: GSoC Mentorship: Apache Openmeetings (incubating) Tue, 20 Mar, 10:57
Alexei Fedotov Re: discussing the update mechanism - a command line interface to manage OpenMeetings Tue, 20 Mar, 12:01
Alexei Fedotov Re: discussing the update mechanism - a command line interface to manage OpenMeetings Tue, 20 Mar, 13:58
Alexei Fedotov Re: discussing the update mechanism - a command line interface to manage OpenMeetings Tue, 20 Mar, 13:58
Alexei Fedotov Perl tasks at Apache Openmeetings (incubating) Wed, 21 Mar, 04:30
Alexei Fedotov Re: How to get access to blogs.apache.org? Thu, 22 Mar, 07:49
Alexei Fedotov Re: How to get access to blogs.apache.org? Thu, 22 Mar, 08:02
Alexei Fedotov Re: svn commit: r1302790 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent: src/modules/conference/ src/modules/conference/whiteboard/ swf10/ swf10/modules/conference/popups/ Thu, 22 Mar, 10:44
Alexei Fedotov Re: Fwd: Want to join OpenMeetings Development Sat, 24 Mar, 12:00
Alexei Fedotov Re: Openmeetings website Mon, 26 Mar, 08:43
Alexei Fedotov Re: Openmeetings website Mon, 26 Mar, 08:57
Alexei Fedotov Pre-release Mon, 26 Mar, 11:31
Alexei Fedotov Re: Pre-release Mon, 26 Mar, 13:21
Alexei Fedotov new committers, please, learn how to change a web site Mon, 26 Mar, 19:42
Alexei Fedotov Re: svn commit: r1305274 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp: WebContent/WEB-INF/ WebContent/languages/ WebContent/openmeetings/ WebContent/src/base/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/ WebContent/src/modules/conference/conference/ WebCont Mon, 26 Mar, 20:42
Alexei Fedotov checking if long records work Wed, 28 Mar, 10:02
Alexei Fedotov Re: Meeting minutes Wed, 28 Mar, 17:10
Alexei Fedotov Re: Meeting minutes Wed, 28 Mar, 17:15
Alexei Fedotov Re: Meeting minutes Wed, 28 Mar, 21:28
Alexei Fedotov Re: Roadmap attempt: interesting things to be done (GSoC guys, take a look) Thu, 29 Mar, 05:03
Alexei Fedotov Re: Using Adobe Air for running OpenMeetings on iOS ? Fri, 30 Mar, 08:56
Alexei Fedotov Re: [GSoC 2012] Question about OpenOffice in Openmeetings Fri, 30 Mar, 11:56
Apache Jenkins Server Jenkins build is back to normal : Openmeetings #17 Tue, 27 Mar, 23:13
Baskar Rajendran Openmeetings Mailing list Subscription Thu, 01 Mar, 04:48
Baskar Rajendran Turn Off Laszlo debug Thu, 15 Mar, 13:33
BigMarker Feedback Error While Loading Client Thu, 01 Mar, 21:59
Dmitriy Feferman Re: Ant Build Thu, 01 Mar, 22:50
Dmitriy Feferman Re: Ant Build Fri, 02 Mar, 14:42
Dmitry Zamula [GSoC 2012] Question about OpenOffice in Openmeetings Fri, 30 Mar, 11:50
Dmitry Zamula Re: [GSoC 2012] Question about OpenOffice in Openmeetings Fri, 30 Mar, 22:36
German Grekhov Fwd: Debug dialogs Tue, 20 Mar, 02:21
German Grekhov Re: svn commit: r1302790 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent: src/modules/conference/ src/modules/conference/whiteboard/ swf10/ swf10/modules/conference/popups/ Thu, 22 Mar, 09:17
German Grekhov Re: svn commit: r1302790 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent: src/modules/conference/ src/modules/conference/whiteboard/ swf10/ swf10/modules/conference/popups/ Fri, 23 Mar, 02:28
German Grekhov Re: svn commit: r1302790 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent: src/modules/conference/ src/modules/conference/whiteboard/ swf10/ swf10/modules/conference/popups/ Fri, 23 Mar, 04:56
German Grekhov Re: svn commit: r1302790 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent: src/modules/conference/ src/modules/conference/whiteboard/ swf10/ swf10/modules/conference/popups/ Mon, 26 Mar, 05:12
German Grekhov Re: svn commit: r1302790 - in /incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/WebContent: src/modules/conference/ src/modules/conference/whiteboard/ swf10/ swf10/modules/conference/popups/ Tue, 27 Mar, 09:18
Gia Khanh Is there any way to re-arrange the lay-outs? Fri, 02 Mar, 15:16
Hamdi Thabet Re: Issue 1615 in openmeetings: rtl / upload files Thu, 29 Mar, 10:22
Irina Arkhipets RE: Recording OpenMeetings version - 1_9_1_r4707 Tue, 20 Mar, 12:23
Irina Arkhipets Re: Recording OpenMeetings version - 1_9_1_r4707 Tue, 20 Mar, 12:38
Javi Login window: how to fill in customEdittext "username" and "userpass" with existing cookies data Tue, 06 Mar, 08:28
Javi Re: Login window: how to fill in customEdittext "username" and "userpass" with existing cookies data Tue, 06 Mar, 09:46
Karim Abdul Regarding openmeetings integration with sakai Thu, 01 Mar, 05:41
Karim Abdul Re: Regarding openmeetings integration with sakai Thu, 01 Mar, 15:46
Karim Abdul Re: Regarding openmeetings integration with sakai Thu, 01 Mar, 15:49
Karim Abdul Re: Regarding openmeetings integration with sakai Thu, 01 Mar, 16:21
Karim Abdul Regarding deploying axis2.war file in openmeetings Thu, 01 Mar, 20:26
Karim Abdul Re: Regarding deploying axis2.war file in openmeetings Fri, 02 Mar, 15:25
Karim Abdul Re: Regarding deploying axis2.war file in openmeetings Fri, 02 Mar, 15:43
Karim Abdul Re: Regarding deploying axis2.war file in openmeetings Fri, 02 Mar, 15:52
Karim Abdul Regarding Openmeetings Stress Testing Sat, 03 Mar, 19:08
Karim Abdul Re: Please update the team-list.html page at our Incubator Website Thu, 08 Mar, 18:04
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 2013113
Dec 2012136
Nov 2012104
Oct 2012194
Sep 2012290
Aug 2012384
Jul 2012268
Jun 2012356
May 2012306
Apr 2012573
Mar 2012318
Feb 2012106
Jan 201264
Dec 2011153