From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Reports and absent mentors
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:49:21 GMT
OK, again I need to apologise for being part of the problem I'm about
to address. I don't want the community to think I'm pointing fingers
and diverting from myself here.

The OpenMeetings project did not submit a report despite reminders to
this list from Marvin, our friendly reminder bot.

In TLPs it is the responsibility of the PMC chair to ensure that
reports are submitted. In podlings it is the responsibility of mentors
to ensure they are submitted. THe OpenMeeting mentors, including
myself, have failed in this duty.

The project must ensure that it submits reports regularly and the
mentors must ensure that they are providing the support that is

For my part I've had a very busy month. I hope to be more attentive in
the next month. Lets do a better job.

Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

View raw message