incubator-openejb-dev mailing list archives

From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manu as committer
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 03:29:31 GMT
I would like to point out one thing. This is one open source group which
really knows how to encourage participants. I feel very comfortable
expressing my opinions or accepting my mistakes. I think this is the kind of
thing which makes me want to contribute more to this project (even though i
havent done much yet, except for breaking an existing working solution :)
).  I would like to admit that initially  i was a bit hesitant in sending
emails to the group or asking questions, but you guys made me feel very
comfortable immediately. Congratulations for creating such an open and
positive atmosphere!!

--
Karan Malhi