From Senthilvel Rangaswamy <senthil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oozie with Hive Support
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:04:45 GMT
Thanks Mohammad.

So, when 3.2 is released, will Hive action be a certified feature or
as an untested feature.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Mohammad Islam <mislam77@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Senthil,
> I also sent the following reply which received "Failure Notice".
>
> As Alejandro mentioned, we are working to release 3.2 with in a week or two.
>
> Regards,
> Mohammad
>

> Hi Senthil,
> None of the current apache/git released versions supports built-in Hive action.
> However the code is being committed in the trunk. We are about to release a new version
(3.2) in a week or so which will include the Hive action. QE team at Yahoo is certifying
the release. However, they are not testing the Hive action. I heard people at Cloudera already
tested that.
> Regards,
> Mohammad

- Douglas Adams.

> --
> ..Senthil
>
> "If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it
>  caught and shot now."
>                                                     - Douglas
Adams.