From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from different users ?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:19:38 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: praveenesh kumar <praveenesh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Subject: How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from
different users ?
To: common-user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi all,

I want to use oozie to submit different workflows from different users.
These users are able to submit hadoop jobs.
I am using hadoop 0.20.205 and oozie 3.1.3
I have a hadoop user as a oozie-user

I have set the following things :

conf/oozie-site.xml :

< property >
< name >oozie.services.ext< /name >
< value >org.apache.oozie.service.HadoopAccessorService
< /value >
< description >
To add/replace services defined in 'oozie.services' with custom
implementations.Class names must be separated by commas.
< /description >
< /property >

conf/core-site.xml
< property>
< name>hadoop.proxyuser.hadoop.hosts< /name>
< value>*< / value>
< /property>
< property>
< name>hadoop.proxyuser.hadoop.groups< /name>
< value>*< /value>
< /property>

When I am submitting jobs as a hadoop user, I am able to run it properly.
But when I am able to submit the same work flow  from a different user, who
can submit the simple MR jobs to my hadoop cluster, I am getting the
following error:

JA009: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: The username kumar
obtained from the conf doesn't match the username hadoop the user
authenticated as    at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker.submitJob(JobTracker.java:3943)
at

at

at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1388)
at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1384)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1059)

at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:1382)

Caused by: java.io.IOException: The username kumar obtained from the conf
doesn't match the username hadoop the user authenticated as
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobInProgress.<init>(JobInProgress.java:426)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobTracker.submitJob(JobTracker.java:3941)
... 11 more