From Alejandro Abdelnur <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Authentication problems
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:34:35 GMT
I've just committed the patch to Hadoop's branch-1

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Jeremy Hanna
<jeremy.hanna1234@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 30, 2012, at 11:35 AM, Jeremy Hanna wrote:

>>> Looks like Todd posted a 0.20 based patch as well - not sure if that applies
cleanly to branch-1 though.

>> Alejandro,
>>
>> The 0.20 patch appears to apply cleanly to branch-1 - just limited to ProxyUsers
and TestProxyUsers, so the scope is small.  I see that Todd updated that patch to include
some documentation but I would think that could be redone fairly simply for an updated patch.
 I could do that if you'd like and upload it as branch-1 ready patch with documentation?

>> Jeremy
>
> Alejandro: attached updated patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6995

currently is only committed to Hadoop 0.23?

--
Alejandro