From Alejandro Abdelnur <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Oozie with Hive Support
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:33:21 GMT
Senthil,

Oozie in Cloudera cdh3 has the hive action. This version of Oozie is based
on Oozie 2.3.

Oozie in upcoming Cloudera cdh4 has the hive action as well. This version
of Oozie is based on Oozie 3.1.3.

If you have further questions on cdh versions of Oozie please direct them
the cdh-user@cloudera.org alias (please don't crosspost).

Thxs.

Alejandro

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Senthilvel Rangaswamy <senthilvel@gmail.com