From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication problems
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 21:41:17 GMT
Thanks!  Looks like it's slated for 1.1.

On Apr 30, 2012, at 4:34 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur wrote:

> I've just committed the patch to Hadoop's branch-1
>
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Jeremy Hanna
> <jeremy.hanna1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Alejandro,
>>>
>>> The 0.20 patch appears to apply cleanly to branch-1 - just limited to ProxyUsers
and TestProxyUsers, so the scope is small.  I see that Todd updated that patch to include
some documentation but I would think that could be redone fairly simply for an updated patch.
 I could do that if you'd like and upload it as branch-1 ready patch with documentation?

>>> Jeremy
>>
>> Alejandro: attached updated patch to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6995

currently is only committed to Hadoop 0.23?