From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication problems
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:35:43 GMT

On Apr 30, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Jeremy Hanna wrote:

> On Apr 30, 2012, at 10:46 AM, Alejandro Abdelnur wrote:
>
>> Is there a patch for branch-1? if so I'll try to get i committed.
> Looks like Todd posted a 0.20 based patch as well - not sure if that applies cleanly
to branch-1 though.

Alejandro,

The 0.20 patch appears to apply cleanly to branch-1 - just limited to ProxyUsers and TestProxyUsers,
so the scope is small.  I see that Todd updated that patch to include some documentation but
I would think that could be redone fairly simply for an updated patch.  I could do that if
you'd like and upload it as branch-1 ready patch with documentation?

Jeremy

>>> unfortunately, pass in IP addresses.

>>> when you

>>> Isn't that part of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6995which currently