From Maxime Petazzoni <maxime.petazz...@turn.com>
Subject Re: Oozie workflow split in files?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 23:16:20 GMT
Deepika,

* Deepika Khera <dkhera@lyris.com> [2012-04-04 16:09:43]:

> I have about 70 jobs to run as a part of an hourly workflow. I was
> wondering if it will be possible to split these into separate workflow
> files (like each sub-workflow in a separate file), so it is not one
> large file describing all the workflow jobs.
> Is there a way to achieve something like this?
> Currently , I can find only examples of defining sub-workflows in the
> same file.

Are these jobs independant? You can split the independant blocks into
distincts workflows and coordinators, and submit them all at once as a
bundle maybe?

Note that I'm not sure this is really the "best practice" for this
situation. I'm still trying to figure a lot of things out with Oozie
myself :)

/Max
--
Maxime Petazzoni, Platform Engineer at Turn, Inc (www.turn.com)