From Mohammad Islam <>
Subject Re: Issue in using shared datasets in coordinator.xml
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 05:25:54 GMT
Hi Nimra,
Sorry for that.
Can you please cut and paste the coordinator.xml? Specially the first line and the place where
you referred to MinLogs?
I suspect it could be namespace issue? Because you used=A0"uri:oozie:coordinator:0.1" in the
include. Not sure what is in coordinator.xml?

From: Nimra Choudhary <>
To: "" <>
Cc: Shibu Thomas <>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:45 AM
Subject: Issue in using shared datasets in coordinator.xml

We have a coordinator.xml where we are using shared datasets like :

<include> hdfs://localhost:8020/user/root/examples/mydatasets.xml</include>

The mydatasets.xml file has the below datasets :

<datasets xmlns="uri:oozie:coordinator:0.1">
<dataset name="MinLogs" frequency="${coord:minutes(5)}"
           initial-instance="2012-04-11T01:12:40Z" timezone="UTC">

But on running the coordinator job, it is not able to find Minlogs which we are referring
to in the co-ordinator.xml. It is able find the mydatasets.xml file but not able to resolve
Minlogs being referred.  We get the below error:
java.lang.RuntimeException: undefined dataset: MinLogs

View raw message