From Mohammad Islam <misla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: oozie database creation tool
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 02:37:46 GMT
Hi Kamal,
Good to know that it works.

Do you think we can do something to avoid the same in future and help others?
If you have idea,  you can create a JIRA and send your patch.
We can also help you in this regard.
Regards,
Mohammad

________________________________
 From: Kamal Hakim <Kamal.Hakim@aexp.com>
To: "oozie-users@incubator.apache.org" <oozie-users@incubator.apache.org>; Mohammad
Islam <mislam77@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:51 PM
Subject: RE: oozie database creation tool

Hi Mohammad,

YES. This is just what I needed. I had to change the SQL sschema file a bit from TYPE=innodb
to ENGINE=innodb to work with Mysql 5.5. Once I compiled the ooziedb.sh and the CLI Java source
with dependincies, I ran the ooziedb.sh create with -sqlfile schema.sql parameter. This exported
the database schema info to a file where I could edit it to work with MySQL 5.5 now all was
well!!

Thanks !!

- Kamal Hakim