From Mohammad Islam <misla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: oozie database creation tool
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:24:13 GMT
Hi Kamal,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Did you try to create the tables automatically without using the tools? This link could be
helpful. specially the NOTE.
http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/docs/3.1.3/docs/AG_Install.html#Database_Configuration

Anyway, the following links has the ooziedb.sh and other related script.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oozie/trunk/tools/src/main/bin/ooziedb.sh

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oozie/trunk/utils/dbutils/updatescripts/

Regards,
Mohammad

----- Original Message -----
From: Kamal Hakim <Kamal.Hakim@aexp.com>
To: "oozie-users@incubator.apache.org" <oozie-users@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:52 AM
Subject: oozie database creation tool

Hi Mohammah and Alejandro,

I am working on setting up oozie to run with Mysql 5.5... I have the correct JPA setting in
oozie-site.xml I have the mysql conenction jar setup correctly.

My only issue if when oozie attempts to create the database schema he uses an old version
of MySQL SQL staements which includes (TYPE=innodb). So I am wondering how I can resolve this
issue please.

Can you tell me where I can find the correct schema for creating the oozie database?

Is there a link to the ooziedb.sh creation tool?

THANKS!!

Regards,
Kamal Hakim
American Express made the following annotations on Tue Apr 10 2012 08:53:09

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately
and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le Tue Apr 10 2012 08:53:09

Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué
et peuvent renfermer des renseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas
le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication, utilisation ou distribution du courrier
ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur,
veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces
jointes. Merci.