From Deepika Khera <dkh...@lyris.com>
Subject Re: Oozie workflow split in files?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 00:01:06 GMT
Thanks Max. Yeah, seems like a reasonable way to achieve this.
I can split my cumbersome "hourly" workflow, into separate workflows
applications and then a main workflow can bundle them up as subworkflows
and trigger them all at once(through a common coordinator maybe).
I tried it out (though without the coordinator at this point) and it
seems to work fine.
There is an overhead of deploying these as separate workflows rather
than having them all together in a single workflow application, but that
should be ok (unless there is another way to do this that we are unaware
of)

Thanks!
Deepika