From "Angelo K. Huang" <angelohu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oozie coordinator xml data input dependency
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 00:44:05 GMT
If you want to specify the time stamp at url-template, there are other
variable that you can use: For example, ${YEAR}${MONTH}${DAY}${HOUR}.
The coord:nominalTime
is not available at url-templates. Could you try use YEAR, MONTH, etc at
your coordinator.xml's dataset instead? Let us know if it works for you.

http://yahoo.github.com/oozie/releases/3.1.0/CoordinatorFunctionalSpec.html#a5.1._Synchronous_Datasets

Thanks,
Angelo