From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: failing startup in tomcat
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:22:06 GMT
Hi Angelo and Mohammad,
thanks for you help on driving me on the right direction!

Yes, forgot to mention that I configured the oozie-site.xml in the
following way: https://gist.github.com/1283797

And MySQL driver included (as in the previous email) via CLI:
https://gist.github.com/1283799

When launching oozie with `$ ./bin/oozie-run.sh` I get the following errors:
 * shell: https://gist.github.com/1283808
 * log files: https://gist.github.com/1283826

I really want to say a big thank you in advance!
All the best, have a nice day!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Mohammad Islam <mislam77@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In addition, would you please send any error message shown in the oozie.log, catalina.out
and localhost-*. Some other specific error could be helpful.