From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using oozie with datastax brisk
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2011 02:37:27 GMT
Looks like I need to put that core-site.xml and the jar that contains CassandraFileSystem into
the oozie/oozie-server/lib directory.  Still trying to track down a 500 error now, but at
least I've gotten past that initial issue.

On Oct 21, 2011, at 4:20 PM, Jeremy Hanna wrote:

> I've been trying to setup oozie with datastax's brisk product.  I am using oozie 3.0.2
and set it up by using:
> bin/oozie-setup.sh -hadoop 0.20.200 /opt/brisk/resources/hadoop -extjs ./ext-2.2.zip
>
> Technically brisk uses hadoop 0.20.203 but oozie didn't like that.
>
> So in the brisk core-site.xml it defines:
> <property>
>    <name>fs.cfs.impl</name>
>    <value>com.datastax.bdp.hadoop.cfs.CassandraFileSystem</value>
> </property>
>
> and then I use that in my fs.default.name
>  <property>
>    <name>fs.default.name</name>
>    <value>cfs://myserver.com</value>
>  </property>
>
> however when I try to run one of the examples such as this (with nameNode set to cfs://myserver.com):
> oozie job -oozie http://localhost:11000/oozie -config examples/apps/map-reduce/job.properties
-run

> it gives the error:
> Error: E0902 : E0902: Exception occured: [java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme:
cfs]

> Shouldn't oozie have picked up the core-site.xml from the hadoop that it picked up when
running oozie-setup.sh and therefore been able to pick up the fs.cfs.impl property?