From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject using oozie with datastax brisk
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:20:01 GMT
I've been trying to setup oozie with datastax's brisk product.  I am using oozie 3.0.2 and
set it up by using:
bin/oozie-setup.sh -hadoop 0.20.200 /opt/brisk/resources/hadoop -extjs ./ext-2.2.zip

Technically brisk uses hadoop 0.20.203 but oozie didn't like that.

So in the brisk core-site.xml it defines:
 <property>
    <name>fs.cfs.impl</name>
    <value>com.datastax.bdp.hadoop.cfs.CassandraFileSystem</value>
 </property>

and then I use that in my fs.default.name
  <property>
    <name>fs.default.name</name>
    <value>cfs://myserver.com</value>
  </property>

however when I try to run one of the examples such as this (with nameNode set to cfs://myserver.com):
oozie job -oozie http://localhost:11000/oozie -config examples/apps/map-reduce/job.properties
-run

it gives the error:
Error: E0902 : E0902: Exception occured: [java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: cfs]

Shouldn't oozie have picked up the core-site.xml from the hadoop that it picked up when running
oozie-setup.sh and therefore been able to pick up the fs.cfs.impl property?

Thanks!

Jeremy