From Jeremy Hanna <>
Subject using oozie with datastax brisk
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:20:01 GMT
I've been trying to setup oozie with datastax's brisk product.  I am using oozie 3.0.2 and
set it up by using:
bin/ -hadoop 0.20.200 /opt/brisk/resources/hadoop -extjs ./

Technically brisk uses hadoop 0.20.203 but oozie didn't like that.

So in the brisk core-site.xml it defines:

and then I use that in my

however when I try to run one of the examples such as this (with nameNode set to cfs://
oozie job -oozie http://localhost:11000/oozie -config examples/apps/map-reduce/

it gives the error:
Error: E0902 : E0902: Exception occured: [ No FileSystem for scheme: cfs]

Shouldn't oozie have picked up the core-site.xml from the hadoop that it picked up when running and therefore been able to pick up the fs.cfs.impl property?

View raw message