From Deepak Reddy <dre...@couponsinc.com>
Subject Oozie coordinator xml data input dependency
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 23:37:10 GMT
Hi,

In my coordinator.xml I have a data input dependency

When I try to use a coord:formatTime EL function in the <uri-template> and try to run
the job it gives me

Unable to evaluate :hdfs://${namenodeval}/data/user/input/${coord:formatTime(coord:nominalTime(),
'yyyyMMddHHmm')}: ], java.lang.Exception: Unable to evaluate :hdfs://${namenodeval}:54310/data/user/dreddy/input/${coord:formatTime(coord:nominalTime(),
'yyyyMMddHHmm')}

Cant I use EL functions in the <datasets> part of the XML (the EL function works for
me in the <configuration> part)

Removing this EL function works for me but I would like to specify a batchdate in a particular
format (this batchdate is part of the filepath)

Thanks,
DR