From Mohammad Islam <misla...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using oozie with cassandra/hadoop
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:57:26 GMT
Thanks Jeremy for this important work!
We will add it when our documentations section in Apache will be ready.

Regards,
Mohammad

________________________________
From: Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1234@gmail.com>
To: oozie-users@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:14 AM
Subject: Using oozie with cassandra/hadoop

I just added a section to the Cassandra wiki on how to get started using Oozie with Cassandra/Hadoop.
I just put some basic configuration examples in there and a note about writing to Cassandra
that helped us.  In any case, just putting that out there if it is helpful for others.

http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/HadoopSupport#Oozie

Thanks for the great system.  We're using it in production at the Dachis Group powering the
data pipeline behind our social business index product now: http://www.socialbusinessindex.com/.

Jeremy