From Andreas S├Ąger <>
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:00:49 GMT
Am 02.11.2012 14:08, Caesar wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:38:07 -0500, "Linda E." <>
> wrote Re Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME:
>> There is a mechanism for removal but it's broken. I've emailed several requests and
only get an automated response back that the email I'm requesting to remove is not on the
list - which it is of course because the very next day the cycle of messages starts all over.

> That's an indicator how dysfunctional this ML is.  IMO it would be
> better to move it to a yahoo group.
> Since this broken unsubscribe problem is getting so annoying, I think
> I'll unsub myself.

Before you do so, would you please tell us how you got subscribed?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message