From "Peter O'Neill" <peter.one...@live.co.uk>
Subject Java Runtime Environment
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 11:32:34 GMT
I am a very long time user of Open Office and have never experienced any problems in the past.I
recently installed version 3.4.1.
I am non technical . I have looked at the “ bug issues” and notice that a Michael Williams
has reported exactly my problem yesterday. I am at a loss as to what I can do to correct the
problem. I don’t even know what Java Runtime Environment is.
Is there a patch or fix that I can download and install? Can I go back to the previous version
which worked perfectly well on both my PCs?
PTON