From Ben Edwards <list4...@gmail.com>
Subject Mail Merge Problem
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 03:16:45 GMT
Hi,

i have been trying to get empty fields to not leave blank lines.  I have
got it working with fields like Town but when the field name has a space in
it, like' Street Address 1' I cant work out how to refer to field.

I have been using Insert->Section and checking Hide.  in the 'With
Condition' field I have been adding 'city eq ""' but how do I refer to
'Street Address 1', I think it is the space that is causeing the problem.

Ben
--
*Ben Edwards - Freelance Filmmaker, Bristol, UK
*http://www.funkytwig.com - View my show-reel and production services