From Ben Edwards <>
Subject Mail Merge Problem
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 03:16:45 GMT

i have been trying to get empty fields to not leave blank lines.  I have
got it working with fields like Town but when the field name has a space in
it, like' Street Address 1' I cant work out how to refer to field.

I have been using Insert->Section and checking Hide.  in the 'With
Condition' field I have been adding 'city eq ""' but how do I refer to
'Street Address 1', I think it is the space that is causeing the problem.

*Ben Edwards - Freelance Filmmaker, Bristol, UK
* - View my show-reel and production services - iContact Video Network - Community Video
Group - Bristol Community Channel - Submit films to the above
(takes < 10 seconds) - What it says on the tin
@funkytwig <> - Occasional Twitter postings
about community video and the multiverse