From "Robbie Doebert" <rdoeb...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Retriving old files
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:13:09 GMT
I received some old document files on  31/2 inch floppy disks.  I was able to download and
save them to my hard drive.  The files are saved in Open Office 1.1.  When I tried to open
them, a window popped up "ASCII Filter options".  I just clicked enter and the document came
up completely scrambled.  Is there a way to retrieve these documents?  These are old church
records and I would really like to be able to save them onto a DVD or flash drive to preserve
them.
 I would appreciate any help you can give me.  Thank you

Roberta Doebert