From Dale Erwin <>
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 20:57:38 GMT
I had to satisfy my own curiosity, so I just tried it and it worked
perfectly.  Now, I will wait a while before re-subscribing just to see
if I continue to receive mails from the list even though I received the
GOODBYE mail from the list.  I really don't think I will.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU

On 11/2/2012 8:08 AM, Caesar wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:38:07 -0500, "Linda E." <>
> wrote Re Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME:
>> There is a mechanism for removal but it's broken. I've emailed several requests and
only get an automated response back that the email I'm requesting to remove is not on the
list - which it is of course because the very next day the cycle of messages starts all over.
> That's an indicator how dysfunctional this ML is.  IMO it would be
> better to move it to a yahoo group.
> Since this broken unsubscribe problem is getting so annoying, I think
> I'll unsub myself.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message