From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: PLEASE REMOVE ME
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 21:21:32 GMT
For the record, there is a topic in the forum about unsubscribing the ML: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=32168
It may help to first reply with that link.

Hagar

Le 01/11/2012 01:07, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

> Just to be clear:
>
>   1. For some reason, those who receive list mail as HTML do not always see the unsubscribe
information that is found at the bottom of the plaintext messages.  Yelling to them about
it is not helpful.

>   2. List moderators and any subscribers can process an unsubscribe request for an user.
 This will generate a confirmation e-mail; the recipient will still need to go through the
confirmation-reply ceremony.  Send a message to ooo-users-help@ incubator.apache.org and discover
everything that can be done from your own e-mail address.

>   3. If the complaint is via an e-mail address other than the one that is being sent
to, the user's help is needed.  They should include the heading of the received message so
that the e-mail that the list is using is known.

>   4. Finally, although unlikely in this case, the e-mail may be a spoof that is masquerading
as a list message.  That will likely return a message indicating that the user is not subscribed
to the list.