From "Maurice Howe" <maur...@stny.rr.com>
Subject RE: Using Search & Replace
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2012 15:02:37 GMT
Delete blank lines?  Just sort the list, then delete all blank lines in one
operation.

Adding a comma?  If the list is going to be used in the TO, CC or BCC field
of an email, comma or other punctuation is often not req'd.  A blank space
or a new line is sufficient.  Try that, and see if it works for your email
client.

Maurice Howe
[A user; not a developer]

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchel Cohen [mailto:mitchelcohen@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 2:10 AM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Using Search & Replace

Hi,
I have a long list of email addresses.
How do I automatically search & replace to remove the blank lines in the
column; and, how do I add a comma at the end of each email address?

Thanx.

Mitchel

http://www.MitchelCohen.com

Ring the bells that still can ring,  Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen

-----
No virus found in this message.