From "Rod Lockwood" <rodlockw...@provide.net>
Subject Spell check questions
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 23:59:40 GMT
Is it possible to get spell check to identify a user word as OK to be
capitalized if the lowercase form is entered? Could a way to identify a
word as being the same in the user dictionary as in the main dictionaries?
Also in the regular dictionaries how are possessives handled? Is there a
way to have spell checker handle the user dictionary the same way?

The following is more of a bug. I have noticed that right quotes seem to
confuse the spell check. I will add a possessive of a name to the spell
check then it flags the name again giving the addition as an option
(despite them being the same). If I select ‘Change All’ it will be fine,
but I don’t understand why it sees the right quote as something different
 from the one in the user dictionary in the first place.

--
Rod Lockwood