From "johnny smith" <>
Subject Re: OpenOffice footnote
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:55:47 GMT
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:17:55 -0000, KHENG Piseth <> wrote:

> It's not at the footnote area in the bottom of page, it's the number
> with the word we put footnote. It's changed automatically to normal
> number after changed to Native Numbering. Try to do it, you will see.

hmm, i've changed my locale and ctl settings to khmer under "language settings/languages"
and numerals to hindi under "language settings/complex text layout", after which all my arabic
footnote anchors turned into hindi ones but still remained superscript. did you follow some
other procedure?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message