From "johnny smith" <ka...@krovatka.su>
Subject Re: hyphenation with US English
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 17:01:15 GMT
On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 09:27:24 -0000, Hagar Delest <hagar.delest@laposte.net> wrote:

> NB: I'm not sure the lock means that you can remove it by the Add/Remove control panel
(but I may be wrong). It usually means that it has been installed for all users at the standard
install. To remove it, you need to tweak the installation files (have a look at the detailed
topic linked in the first post of the troubleshooting tutorial).

i think you are right about the lock's meaning. however, the standard set of dictionaries
is removable through the "add/remove programs" dialog by selecting the "modify" option in
the ooo change/remove wizard and unchecking dictionaries under the "optional components" category.