From "johnny smith" <ka...@krovatka.su>
Subject Re: AutoCorrect suggestion
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:12:07 GMT
On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 12:52:20 -0000, Rod Lockwood <rodlockwood@provide.net> wrote:

> In my case I could enter /-o to indicate that it
> should be corrected to ō without following it with a space. So that, as I
> type, N/-o, /-Osagi, and An/-oka would become Nō, Ōsagi, and Anōka
> respectively. (I made up the last two words on the fly just to give
> examples).

you could try recording a suitable macro and assign a key combination to it. however, for
me an easier solution was to assign some autocorrect combination to a symbol and then type
[space][autocorrect combination][space][backspace][left arrow][backspace][right arrow], after
which the caret and the character assigned to the combination are in their place, and unnecessary
spaces are eliminated. i used e.g. [_-] for minus sign and [_*] for middle dot.