From "johnny smith" <ka...@krovatka.su>
Subject Re: SPLIT TABLE WITH FIXED HEIGHT ROW
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 18:50:27 GMT
it appears that odf specification lacks a native way of performing such a
trick. however, i invented the following procedure involving creation of
two files which should be subsequently printed on the same set of paper
sheets. the first file has wide top and bottom margins so that the
available area be quite where you need your table to reside. this file
would contain your table with "repeat header" and "allow row to break
between pages and columns" properties checked. the second file would
contain all other text you need in your document while the whitespace for
the table is preserved by inserting an empty frame on the table's place.
for the frame to appear on each page automatically, it should be anchored
to a paragraph inside the page header/footer while being positioned
relative to the entire page. of course you can merge both files together
if you create an appropriate set of page styles.