From NoOp <>
Subject Re: Bad site certificate
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:04:47 GMT
On 10/24/2012 09:22 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>>> Yes, I am using an add-on called HTTPS-Everywhere, which uses HTTPS
>>> where possible.
>> uses an invalid security certificate.
> OK, but in this case I would just say that HTTPS is unsupported: the
> browser add-on you are using is trying to enforce HTTPS, but we never
> advertise the HTTPS address. By chance, we happen to answer HTTPS
> requests too, but removing it would solve the problem too. Anyway, I
> agree that the optimal solution would be to fix the certificate and I
> opened to track this.
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

The interesting part is that it seems that this has just recently
started. So you might check as to what changed on the website to enable
SSL to begin with.

Note: It is easy enough to have HTTPS-Everywhere or the browser make an
exception for the domain. However if Apache are going to
turn on SSL access for, then _Apache_ need to correct
their cert for the domain.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message