From "Keith N. McKenna" <>
Subject Re: [User Docs][Calc] Question on fill series Command
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:12:28 GMT
Hi Martin;

That is interesting. I am using AOO 3.4.1 on windows XP. It could be
something with my system. It is getting a little long in the tooth, but
I can't really afford to upgrade to a new machine right now. Besides, I
LIKE my little Toshiba Tablet PC. :o)

On my XP system all tabs turn white when they are selected instead of
the darker colour of the active tag.

Thank you for the information. For know I will leave it as is.